As the founder of Clinlogix, JeanMarie Markham, RN, CCRA, is an inspiring leader with more than 20 years of industry experience. In 1999, she founded Clinlogix to help clients address unmet medical needs and improve quality of life through innovative research.
In 1990, JeanMarie founded Markham & Associates, where she provided investigator management services and developed a national platform of experienced clinical research associates, who provide clinical monitoring services in numerous therapeutic areas for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries.
JeanMarie is an active member of RAPS, SCDM, and SQA.
- 2020: PACT Enterprise Award – Healthcare CEO
- 2019: Philadelphia Business Journal’s 12 Power Women in Life Sciences
- 2012: Board member of Alliance of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- 2007: PharmaVoice 100 “Most Inspirational”
- 2010: Women in Bio “Entrepreneur Honoree”