Having supported more than 300 cardiovascular device studies in a functional or full-service capacity, our clinical team has upheld an impressive track record through decades of research.
Clinlogix has established excellent working relationships with key opinion leaders, investigators, and top-performing sites globally. Moreover, our experts have collaborated with cardiovascular research centers of excellence across the globe. Projects have included numerous inpatient cardiovascular research programs in North America, Africa, Asia, Central/Eastern Europe, Latin America, and South America.
Across a diverse spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, we have helped medical device and pharmaceutical developers achieve efficient trial conduct time and again, even for the most sensitive populations and conditions.
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Acute decompensated heart failure (ADHF)
- Angina pectoris
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular outcomes/registries
- Carotid stenting
- Coronary artery disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Diabetes Type I, II
- Heart failure
- Heart valve disease
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)/optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Strong expertise in coronary, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), and transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR)