Nothing is more central to the success of a clinical trial than the quality and integrity of data collected. More than being able to capture data, clinical trials require data oversight and tracking that can offer ongoing development insights while ensuring impeccable quality. That’s exactly where Clinlogix excels.
Clinlogix has clinical data analysts, clinical data managers, and clinical data programmers, including certified clinical data programmers (iMedNet, xClinical, and Oracle Clinical). These experts support a versatile array of solutions and can work in a full-service, partial service, or standalone capacity. This ensures your data management activities are tailored to your needs.
Clinlogix is the ideal data management partner for those looking to develop a novel product — subject matter expertise and flexible service delivery models ensure your data management solutions are built to add value to your development program.
- EDC build, testing, deployment, maintenance, and locking
- Instream data reconciliation
- Data metrics and status, tracking, and reporting
- Adherence to data management Key Performance Indicators
- Milestones and data management timelines oversight
- Vendor management and reconciliation
- Data management document development and maintenance
- Serious adverse event (SAE) reconciliation
- Product inventory management
- Annotated eCRF for FDA submission
- Data readiness and final data delivery