Throughout the clinical trial process and into the commercial market, Clinlogix provides safety and vigilance services for pharmaceutical and medical device products. Our in-house team of safety specialists combined with state-of-the-art technological tools drives visibility into your data and supports you throughout your product’s life cycle.
Clinlogix provides services through Veeva Vault Safety, the industry’s next generation pharmacovigilance platform. We offer and support a flexible multi-tenant environment, giving you direct access to your safety data. With this flexible environment, you can choose Clinlogix safety management services, utilize your safety management team, or a hybrid of both.
- Pharmacovigilance, Combination Product Safety, and Medical Device Safety Program Management & Development
- Veeva Vault Safety Database Services
- End-to-End Individual Case Safety Report Processing
- Safety Data Exchange Agreement Management
- Literature Search and Review for Adverse Events
- Adverse Event Aggregate Reporting
- Adverse Event Safety Signal Detection
- Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) Coordination
- Clinical Events Committee (CEC) Coordination